Asset Home Inspections Inc. specializes in home inspection services for Long Island and the surrounding area. We provide detailed inspections and evaluations that you can trust and rely on for the home that you're considering purchasing. The home may have issues that are not apparent. We will inspect the home from the foundation to the roof to determine its actual condition, so that you can make informed decisions and to help you appropriately manage your home buying/negotiating process.
Our home inspections cover, and exceed, NYS Home Inspection Standards of Practice, and include:
- Site Conditions
- Exterior Cladding and Features
- Foundation and Framing
- Roofing Systems
- Insulation and Ventilation
- Plumbing Systems
- Electrical Systems
- Interior Surfaces
- Items that we inspect beyond the standards, include pools, emergency power generator systems, solar system roof fastening, sheds, fencing, groundwater issues, unfloored attics, COs, and others. Issues identified are presented in our Home Inspection Report using over 100 annotated photographs, and are highlighted in an upfront Summary Section. These findings and evaluation will help you to successfully manage your home buying decisions and process, to potentially negotiate a credits or a reduced price.
Asset’s pre-listing home inspection can provide you with significant advantages:
- Allow you to make cost-effective repairs before listing your home
- Improving curb and interior appeal
- Enable you to price your home appropriately
- Boost the confidence of potential buyers